Does your garage badly need a tidy up?
Here are 9 great garage organisers which are very easy to install, create or build. Why not have a try!
- Cheap brass brackets and recyclable bamboo rods can be used creatively to fill the space between the studs in your garage. Then, with the aid of S-hooks or simple wire strings formed into hooks, you can already hang important tools in an orderly manner.
2. Wall of “hooks over track”. Make good use of hooks by properly installing sturdy tracks on your garage wall where you can connect them. Then you can hang random things on it the rail all the way along and they will sit nicely.
3. If you want to give your garage a more natural look, you can use pine or wood. With just few drills and screws, you can install this nice organiser into your garage.
4. Maximize your garage space with this DIY Corner Shelves. It helps organize the clutter in your garage which gives you more space. This will have bins that will take care of those paint cans, car cleaning supplies and other tiny items. You can make it rotate for easier access.
5. Make outlines for your tools. This is a very simple garage organizing idea which is very effective. Simply make outline of your tools to know exactly where to return them after use.
6. Do you have unused crates at home? Well, you can use them to organise your garage and they look great too.
7. Are you short on space in your garage? You can go up with plastic bins slider. This idea can give you a nice storage space for important items. You can also take advantage of this idea to store dangerous items where you can instantly keep them out of reach of your children.
8. Everyone loves pet. Why not have an exclusive shelf for your pet things. This spares you from all trouble recognising which shampoo is your dog’s and which shampoo is for the car. Having everything on the one shelve makes it easy to see what you have, need to get and find when you want to use.
9. Want another idea using a pegboard? You can always be creative and find more use for it like this one. Very effective and stylish!
Whether you are designing a new garage, updating or replacing, contact CPR Outdoor Centre for your needs. We offer full garage installation services of any types. We also have garages DIY kits. Ring us now for free measure and quotes.